Modern Office Design – Flight Data Services
Flight Data Services are an aviation safety company based in Fareham, Hampshire, who supply flight data analysis to over 90 airlines worldwide.
FDS required an office design that potrayed them well as a company and conveyed the quality work they do on a 24/7 basis, to their portfolio of international clientele.
Their key requirements were;
- To future proof the workplace for in excess of 30 employees
- An office design that that reflected them as a company
- Suitable for employees using Tablets and Laptops
- Areas to accommodate large and small meetings
- A breakout area that promotes motivation, creativity and productivity.
Case Study Video – Flight Data Services
Why Spectrum Workplace?
Flight Data Services were looking for an office design that incorporated all of their requirements and wanted to work with a team that listened to what they wanted to achieve from the project. The 3D Presentation that really brought the design to life also meant they could truly visualise what their new workplace would look like on completion.
What we did for Flight Data Services
- Created an office design that utilised their new space to promote FDS as an industry leader
- Created a workplace that employees are proud of
- Broke down the boundaries between departments creating a truly collaborative workplace
- Designed and created bespoke areas according to their requirements
Benefits to Flight Data Services
- Increased Productivity
- Improved morale
- A place they can entertain clients from global companies
- More staff within the same space
- Better communications between employees.
Contact us to arrange your Design Consultation