We are proud of this Office Design and Build project recently completed for RiskFirst in Aldgate Tower in London. From an empty shell, Spectrum Workplace transformed the space to include a cool breakout space, formal and informal meeting spaces and open-plan office space. Risk First are a financial technology business providing user-friendly risk analytics and reporting solutions to the pensions and investment market.
Risk First were looking to relocate their offices to a new office space in Aldgate Tower and the Breakout Area was a key point.
They were looking for a solution to create an atmosphere that portrayed the company’s culture as well as improving the staff retention and attraction rates for the company.
1. Create a space that is appealing for the staff to enable maximum productivity and retention whilst compensating for the move
2. Provide meeting space for clientele without compromising any privacy requirements
3. Create an office environment and culture that portrayed the company’s ‘tech’ culture and services
Risk First were looking for an office design that incorporated all of their requirements and wanted to work with a team that listened to what they wanted to achieve from the project. When making the decision they were very impressed by the unique nature of the design that Spectrum Workplace proposed coupled with professionalism of our presentation.
• Created a Breakout Area that took delivered on the clients requirements
• Created an area that employees want to be in
• Broke down the boundaries between departments creating a truly collaborative area
• Designed and created bespoke areas
Office Design London