Oxford University Press are specialists in printing and publishing, and are best known for publishing the widely recognised Oxford Dictionaries.
The HR department at OUP were rapidly out-growing their current facilities and needed a solution that would help house their ever increasing team.
Their key requirements were;
• An agile workplace for in excess of 50 employees
• A design that was exciting and “Out of the box”
• Suitable for employees using Tablets and Laptops
• Areas to accommodate large and small meetings
• A breakout area that promotes motivation, creativity and productivity.
Oxford University Press were looking for a design that incorporated all of their requirements both functionally and visually. The most notable point of difference that set Spectrum Workplace apart from the crowd was the 3D Presentation that really brought the design to life. The other key feature was our communication throughout the process and listening to exactly what Oxford University Press wanted.
• Designed an Agile Working environment that utilised their existing space to accommodate additional employees
• Created a workplace that employees are proud of
• Broke down the boundaries between departments creating a truly collaborative workplace
• Designed and created bespoke areas according to their requirements
• Increased productivity
• Improved morale
• Reduced operating costs (printing & paper)
• More staff within the same space
• Better communications between employees.